If you've read my previous post, then you will already know a bit about what I feel were my biggest accomplishments of 2014. As I mentioned before, this Part 2 will be encompassing my resolutions for 2015. I really like writing these resolutions on my blog, as I have them in one place to look at when next New Years Eve strikes. I love looking back and seeing what I've accomplished from last year's list. So here is mine for 2015:
2. Improve as much as I possibly can in my new job.
3. Plan and book the most important details of my wedding (venue, photographer, music etc.).
4. Workout 2-3 days a week.
5. Learn new healthy recipes (thankfully, we all have Pinterest on our side for that).
6. Begin writing my dissertation (because I will finish my master's in summer 2016).
7. Start a savings account to buy a place of our own.
So that's about it for my list so far! Wishing you all a happy New Year!!!
What are your main resolutions for the new year?