1. In 2014 I'm graduating from college, and I want to join a Masters Degree program. I will hopefully succeed in that and continue my studies to reach my goal.
2. I want to travel somewhere next summer, because this year I didn't have the chance to.
3. I want to start working out twice a week (at least). I know almost everyone has working out on their resolutions list, but I actually have a plan to do this, as I have already found several routines I want to follow and switch up so that I don't get bored.
4. I want to improve my blog and stick to my "Weekly Blogger Plans".
5. I want to learn how to let go of negative and anxious thoughts, and just enjoy myself more.
6. I want to get a pet, I haven't decided yet if a puppy or a cat, but I'm inclined more towards a puppy. Because Bobby (my maltese) is back in my hometown all the time, so I barely see him. Speaking of, here's a cute photo of him, just to end the year on a nice note:
What are your resolutions for 2014?
Thank you so much for being with me in 2013 and I wish you all an amazing New Year!