(Random photo of mine)
Thank you so much to Kayla from Microscope Beauty for tagging me! Please go and check out her lovely blog, she has some great product reviews and you will not regret it, I promise! So here goes the tag!
1. Thank the tagger and link them in the post.
2. State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow.
3. Copy and paste the rules.
4. Tag some more beauty bloggers and link them to the post.
5. Title this The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Post so readers know what the post is about.
6. Have fun!
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
I've actually gotten pretty good with following my beauty regimes. However, I used to not remove my eye makeup at night, because I was too lazy. I would remove my face makeup with a cleanser, and leave the eyes alone, which led to mornings full of mascara residue in my under eye area..not a pretty outcome, I would say. :P But I'm really good at removing ALL of my makeup now and my face has thanked me for that.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly?
Shamefully, no. Don't get me wrong, I DO wash them, I just think I should get in the habit of washing them at least once a week, or at least more frequently. But it's just such a chore..haha!
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
It kinda depends.. if the chipped nail does not look too obvious or huge, then I'll probably keep it on for a few more days. If it's like half the nail off, then I'll do it the very same they (when I get home, obviously).
4. How long do you put off buying/ replacing a beauty or nail polish product, even if you need it? (E.g. purchasing a new top coat or foundation).
This is another thing that depends on the product I need. But I'm usually pretty good at keeping track of my groceries and to-buy lists, so when I see that one of my most-needed products is about to run out, I go and repurchase it before it actually does empty.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I don't think I have too many of these, but I guess one of them would be using hot styling tools on my hair. I just love styling my hair and I think that, as long as I also protect it from heat, it'll be fine. Plus I get a pretty regular trim, in order to keep it healthy-looking.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time.
I'm a pretty organized person, I would say, but one thing that I sometimes put off is folding the dry clothes and putting them in my closet. I've once had my clothes' hanger sitting on my balcony for three days, just because I didn't feel like putting them back in place. Doesn't happen all the time though.
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to last minute or not?
I found this funny when I read Kayla's answer, because I do the exact same thing she does. I start getting ready WAY before I actually need to, and then just sit around trying not to wrinkle my clothes, ruin my makeup or mess up my hair...haha!
8. Can you commit to a spending ban?
Yes, I think I do. I've never really banned myself, because I don't usually spend a ton of money on impulse purchases, and I would say I'm pretty organized with my money. I do sometimes buy on a whim, or when something really catches my eye. But hey, us girls always do that, don't we? :P
9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collection?
I think both collections are prety organized, but I really want to invest into some sort of new organization "system", like an acrylic makeup drawer or something like that, to make it look neater.
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I think a month or so, I haven't really checked, but I've had a period in which I wasn't feeling really inspired, so I only posted a few times a month. I was kinda feeling like I was neglecting my blog, but I think I've gotten a lot more into it lately.
The bloggers I tag:
Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life
Arianne from Arianne Cruz
Emily from The Beauty Mist
Kinga & Saci from Chocolate Fashion Coffee
...and anyone who wants to do it, consider yourself tagged!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!