Here are the products that I've been enjoying the most in the past month and what I thought of each of them. I also did a video of this on my Youtube channel, so you can go and check that out HERE if you are interested.
1. Maybelline Color Tattoos: I'm guessing this is no surprise to anyone around here, as I know pretty much every beauty girl has raved about these eyeshadows. It took a while til they arrived in my country, so I'm a little late to jump on the bandwagon, but better late then never, right?! I already did a review on these, so I'm not gonna go into much detail, but they're simply amazing and I've been wearing them pretty much every single day of September.
2. Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel: I got this in a set with the Effaclar Duo mainly because I've started getting some pimples and wanted to get rid of them immediately. I love how thoroughly this cleanses my skin, so it has become part of my skin care routine recently.
3. Effaclar Duo Corrective & Unclogging Anti-Imperfection Care: This is a gel/cream consistency which I apply at night, but sometimes in the morning too and it leaves your face feeling very smooth and ready for your moisturizer/makeup. I really love how nice my skin feels after using this, although keep in mind that if you have skin on the dry side, like I do, a moisturizer is a must after this.
4. Essence Nude Glam & Maybelline Colorama Nail Polishes: I love both of these, mainly because I've been really into nude nails in the past month. They last decently on your nails, but I think the Maybelline one lasts a bit longer, probably because it has some sparkles in it.
5. Zara Black perfume: This is SUPRISINGLY not a very expensive perfume (around $10, I believe), even though it comes from Zara. I love the scent, it is on the sweeter side, but not too over-whelming. I love wearing it mostly during fall/winter season, but that's probably because in the summer I usually only wear a scented body lotion, no perfume. So that's why this month I've kinda "re-discovered" this perfume and wore it like crazy.
Hope you enjoyed this belated post. What were your favourites for September?