1. Cosy attire: fleece blanket & Yankee Candle. I just got a cosy blanket like that actually, but I figured I should include it here since it's been on my wishlist for quite a while. I am thoroughly enjoying my evenings on the couch with my new favourite blanket and a candle to light up the mood. I really want to get more candles as well, since they are mandatory for the fall/winter season.
2. Lovely mugs for my morning coffee and my evening tea. I adore having some cute design on the mugs I get or a nice quote, it's perfect for setting a feel-good mood.
3. A bowler bag. I've been looking a lot lately for a new purse, but haven't found one that I liked and wouldn't make a hole in my wallet, so I'm still on the look for one. I love the shape of a bowler bag, because I feel like I can fit everything nicer and neater in there.
4. White decor flowers. I really want to add something like this to my home, as I always find that flowers make me happy.
5. Nivea Lip Butter as an emergency rescue for my chapped lips. I am hoping that it will help, plus I bet it has an amazing scent.
6. Wedge Boots for the fall season, as I feel like this will make it easier to walk in than actual heels, whilst also making me look taller and slightly more elegant. At least I hope so!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!