(Note: I don't own the EXACT same things in the picture above, but very similar ones)
2. Slouchy/ baggy sweaters: Need I say more about these?! Besides from being in the top trends everywhere, these are definitely my faves to wear. They look amazing with a pair of skinny jeans and some cute accessories.
3. Beige ankle boots: Even though I don't wear high heels all that often, I do enjoy throwing them on occasionally and giving myself a boost of confidence. I always think they give you a nice posture and make you feel precious. So, yes, I do love my ankle booties, even though they're only taken for a stroll from time to time.
4. Gold necklaces: ..and earrings as well. I tend to wear a lot of browns, beige tones and blues, and I think gold is the perfect match for these outfits. Even for a colorblocking outfit, I just love throwing my gold necklace - I always feel like they warm up the outfit.
5. Chunky scarves: I'm pretty sure we all love keeping warm with these! For me, I love the really soft fabrics and if they're infinity ones - even better! In the winter I just can't think of another better way to style your outfit than with a chunky scarf.
6. Leopard prints: No matter the season, I always find myself drawn to this pattern. I don't wear it excessively, but I think a nice touch of leopard to your outfit can make it look more chic. Leopard print scarves are my faves, but I also enjoy a nice sheer shirt with this pattern.
7. Beanies: Even though bobble hats are getting more and more attention this season, I still remained to my beanies. I guess I just like the way they look on me better. After I style my hair in nice curls or waves, I love throwing on a beanie and showing them off.
8. Turquoise jewelry: This has definitely been one of my biggest obsessions lately. Everywhere I go, I keep an eye on turquoise jewelry. Be it necklaces, earrings or simple rings, I just can't get enough of these. I wanna purchase some more, cause so far I've only found a pair of earrings that I really, really, really liked. They're very similar to the ones in the picture above and I love the elegant feel they give.
9. Black Peacoat: If you own one, you will probably know why this is an obsession of mine (It looks pretty much like the one above). I can throw it on for almost every outfit I put together, it will keep me warm and also make me feel stylish. Couldn't possibly ask for more!
10. Jewel tones: You can see these everywhere - in stores, magazines, TV shows.. And I just can't get enough of these. Burgundy, mustard, teal, emerald...I don't think I can explain why I like these so much, probably just cause they're such rich colors. I just love them!
So that's pretty much what I look for in a winter wardrobe! What are you curent fashion obsessions?
Btw, just letting you know that I'm starting a schedule for my posts: every Monday and Friday a new one. It's one of my resolutions to keep this up! Today's post is supposed to make up for the one I missed this Friday. Hope you enjoy! :)